|Join Our List
Print out the Californians for Life Voter Recommendations
. Share the information you print out and forward this email with friends and family (and encourage them to do the same). Support these candidates by promoting them on Social Media, donating to their campaigns, volunteering for their campaign, and sharing this information with everyone you know.
Last week we were praying at Family Planning Associates (FPA) here in Sacramento, 2322 Butano Drive
, where surgical abortions are done every Friday. FPA has 23 abortion businesses
in California- please make sure they are all covered with prayer. FPA is the largest for-profit abortion business in the country. This past Friday their Sacramento location was CLOSED for the day- no lives were killed, no women were hurt! Praise be to God! When we first arrived at the Sidewalk, a woman drove by and rolled down her window, saying,
“Weren’t you people over at that place near Cal-Expo?” (that was the location of Women’s Health Specialists abortion business, which CLOSED permanently last year after killing babies for 42 years). She continued, “I went there for an abortion. I already had a 16 year old son and you know, that would have been a big gap for me to start all over with a baby at that stage of my life. But I just wanted to let you know, because you people where there, I changed my mind and my daughter is alive today! She is three years old now!”
At that point, the mother rolled down the window on her van and her sweet little girl waved to us!
The mother continued, “I saw you here today and I just wanted to say ‘thank you’ so much! My daughter wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. Be encouraged! Keep doing what you are doing! It does make a difference and I thank you!”
What are the most important things you can do to end abortion in California today? Go pray at your nearest abortion business-
there are 150 in CA, but we have thousands of churches. If every church prayed at their nearest abortion business, abortion would end in California. Secondly and also critically important, VOTE FOR LIFE on June 5th!
LA Times announced: “Republicans’ best hope in the primary is John Cox”.
On Friday, President Trump endorsed John Cox for Governor, saying ““California finally deserves a great Governor, one who understands borders, crime and lowering taxes. John Cox is the man – he’ll be the best Governor you’ve ever had.” President Trump also announced that he will re-direct Title X funding away from any abortion business, which means $50-60 million dollars will go to help women, rather than to Planned Parenthood, which currently receives about 25% of the Title X funds. Read all the details here. These funds could be better used by thenon-killing Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout our state.
When looking at the polling numbers, you can see how important it is for all pro-life voters to unite behind one candidate for Governor, the most pro-life and the most electable candidate, rather than split the vote and risk not having any pro-life candidate for Governor on the November 6th ballot.
GOVERNOR: John Cox
Businessman, CPA, and Attorney
- John Cox is fervently pro-life, including his personal story of his own mother facing difficult circumstances when she was pregnant with John, conditions in which he could have been aborted. John is active in his Catholic Parish.
- John Cox has been a strong and consistent voice for life for many years, including public statements dating back to 2007
- Travis Allen, in contrast, as an Assembly member Did-Not-Vote on many important abortion bills including AB 154, which allows non-physicians to perform abortions, and AB 980, which repealed the Health and Safety Regulations for Abortion Clinics. Both bills promoted abortion and put the health and safety of women at risk.
- Travis Allen directly voted AGAINST life on AB 926, which would authorize the dangerous, exploitative selling of young women’s eggs and the destruction of human lives. Even pro-abortion extremist Governor Brown vetoed AB 926 the bill Travis Allen supported, saying “Not everything in life is for sale nor should it be.”
- For a complete documented summary of Travis Allen’s voting record on abortion, see CaliforniansForLife. Travis Allen has clearly NOT supported life in the Assembly. He does NOT deserve the support of pro-life voters.
- John Cox is the most electable pro-life candidate for Governor as determined by these important facts:
- John Cox won the California Republican Convention vote with 55% of the thousand Republican delegates voting for John Cox and only 40% voting for Travis Allen.
- California Republican U.S. Congressional Members, who critically need a Republican Governor candidate at the top of the November ballot to turn out voters to avoid defeat, have endorsed John Cox as the candidate most-likely-to-win. These California Congress Members include U.S. House Republican Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, U.S. Congressional Members Doug LaMalfa, Jeff Denham, and Mimi Walters, who have all endorsed John Cox for Governor.
- Conservative political leaders throughout the state are also supporting John Cox for Governor, including the California Pro-Life Council (the official affiliate of the National Right to Life organization, Conservative advocate Craig Huey, a comparison between John Cox and Travis Allen for Governor by Robyn Nordell, comments on the Governor’s race by SaveCalifornia, and the Biblical Values Voters Guide showing a comparison of the two candidates on multiple issues.
- John Cox has the financial resources to finish in the top two on June 5th and conduct a successful statewide campaign through to the November election.
Travis Allen does not have adequate campaign funds.
- John Cox leads in the polls, which can change, but are the best indicators we have to compare voter support.
For Pro-Life Voter Recommendations for
California Congressional Districts, state Senate,
state Assembly, and Judges,
see Californians For Life
for everything you need.
Let us work together to end abortion in our state.
I am so very grateful and impressed by all the work that has gone into the beautiful Sacramento Memorial Garden. Please visit their website, view the videos, go visit the Memorial Garden at I-80 and Greenback, hosted by New Hope Christian Fellowship, remember a child you have lost, attend a memorial service, and donate to the on-going costs of this beautiful memorial.
Upcoming Pro-life News and Events throughout California~
If you have pro-life events you would like to add, please email them to me (wynette)
Also, you can see the statewide
Crossroads Pro-Life Walkers
begin their journey across the United States this week. Please see their website
for details about when they will be in your area. They need host homes, churches to speak at on the weekends, people to pray with them at the abortion businesses along the way, and donations to help pay for food and gas for the RV that travels with them. They will be speaking at churches in the Sacramento area this weekend!
Survivors 21st Annual ProLife Bootcamp for Teens and College Students
WHEN: July 23rd-August 2nd, 2018
WHERE: San Francisco Bay Area
WHO: High school and college-age youth (ages 14 -29 yrs. old)
Register by June 30th, as rates increase July 1st.